Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

Sunday 11 October 2015

Riptide



 



Just another outfit for you all today, this is so comfy and I'm completely weak for these jeans! I've been looking for a pair like this for so long and came across these on a recent trip to Dublin and I couldn't wait to style them! They are so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down, I'm so happy with how they look with this blazer, it really smartens up the outfit so it's perfect for evening time too :)  I hope you all like this new layout as much as I do, I'm obsessed! 

Blazer - Ballerina Boutique
Top - Topshop 
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - New Look
Belt - H&M
Bracelets - Alex and Ani 
Necklace - Forever 21

xo 
Do you like this look? Would you have styled this differently? Let me know! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Courtney Jade

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig