Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Alx








Just another little OOTD now that the cold weather is setting in! I dug out my favourite boots and threw together this little outfit which is perfect for daytime during these cold months! This is such a comfy little outfit and so so cosy so it's perfect for this time of year! This jumper is to die for,  I've barely taken it off since I bought it and it's so versatile too :) So many winter outfits are coming so stay tuned!

Jumper - Forever 21
Skirt - Topshop
Tights - Primark 
Scarf - Primark 
Boots - River Island
Bag - Primark
Bracelets - Alex and Ani 

Do you like this outfit? Would you have styled these pieces differantly? Let me know!

xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Courtney Jade

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig