Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

Wednesday 7 October 2015

IND.







Just a little post I thought I would share this evening, this is such a simple little outfit and so perfect for night time! I managed to pick up these trousers in the New Look sale a few months ago and I'm absolutely weak for them! A little big long but fit perfect if they're worn with platforms and so so comfy!  My hair is also in the process of going silver//grey so that's exciting, anyway, here's all the outfit details!

Crop Top - Topshop 
Trousers - New Look 
Necklace - Forever 21
Bag - Primark 
Shoes - New Look 

Do you like this look? How would you have styled these trousers? Let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Courtney Jade

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig