Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

Thursday 4 June 2015

Recent Go-To Beauty Items

I Thought I would put up something a little differant today, here are a few Make-Up products I've been reaching for in the last few months!




 I wear the Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in the shade RF 115, the coverage is amazing but this is such a hard foundation to get used to! It took me so long to figure out how to make it work with my skin, the only thing that helped was this Make Up Mist & Set from elf, I sprayed a small bit of this onto my Real Techniques sponge and just dabed it ontop of the foundation to blend it into my skin and give it an even finish.





These Kiko Hightlighter Sticks are so beautiful I weep a little. I use the shade 101, pop it ontop of my cheekbones and blend a little :) I couldn't help but buy the 100 (even though it doesn't suit my skin tone)  for when I'm doing other peoples make up! 




Another product I've been using to death is the Sleek eyebrow kit in "Dark" This is the perfect dupe for Benefits BrowZings, so easily to use and doesn't budge atall! ('cause who wants to wipe off a brow mid-day) I normally set my eyebrows afterwards using the Rimmel eyebrow mascara in "Dark" just to be safe!




These Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes are to die for! The price is abit steep but trust me they are well worth the hype. The crease brush is the perfect little eye brush, it's tapered end allows you to apply product easily and blend without disaster :) I'm not a huge fan of using flat foundation brushes for my base but this is perfect for mapping out concealer or your cream contour! It's triangle shape gives you great precision for all that fun contouring stuff.  The contour brush is perfection and so easy to use, by far my most used of the three! The shape of the brush helps gives perfect definition to cheekbones effortlessly.


And last but certainly not least is these Moisture Renew lipsticks from Rimmel, these are by far the most hydrating lipsticks I own! They do exactly what they say on the tin. The staying power and colour pay-off is amazing considering how inexpensive these little things are :) 



I hope yous all enjoy this little post! 
xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Courtney Jade

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig